Seeking a Licensed Therapist
Do you dream of working with a highly competent team of caring and collaborative mental health professionals?
For new therapists in our practice, we are offering a full-time, W2 employment opportunity with medical benefits. We provide regular consultation meetings to discuss our cases and learn from one another.
Compensation is structured as a revenue percentage split based on income received (after insurance reimbursement, as applicable). We will cover employee payroll taxes as well as a portion of medical insurance.
We are paneled as a group with a BCBS, Cigna/Evernorth, and Scott and White, so you can elect to take insurance and serve self-pay clients.
We primarily serve adults (18+) although a couple of our therapist serve adolescents (13+).
We make it easy for you
- We take care of overhead expenses in our easily accessible building with 24-hour security, convenient parking, a deli, and a pond where you can take breaks outside and refresh
- We provide beautifully furnished and comfortable offices
- We provide a comfortable and hospitable waiting area with a drink bar and ipad check-in system for clients
- We provide the EHR (electronic health record)
- We provide office supplies
- We provide a supportive and collaborative environment where we can consult and learn from one another
- We include you in our marketing efforts, leading to increased referrals
- We take care of billing (for contractors who choose to take insurance)
- We offer weekly (optional) consultation meetings
- Collaboration with like-minded practitioners
- Trauma-informed work as we understand the ways in which adverse life experiences impacts the mind, body, and spirit
- Honoring our clients’ and our own cultural identities and intersectionality and exploring how cultural identities impact experiences in life, including adversity, privilege, and marginalization
- Ethical and intentional care pursuant to the highest standards outlined in our individual ethics codes and industry standards
- Ongoing training – we have weekly didactics during the school year as a part of our Doctoral Practicum/Early Career Professionals Program where you can opt to sit in and learn about the latest reasearch and techniques in our field
- A hospitable space where our clients will want to be (and will want to refer their friends!)
If you are looking to work as a contract therapist for our group practice, please contact us at at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 469.608.1187.