Seeking a Licensed Therapist
Do you dream of working with a highly competent team of caring and collaborative mental health professionals?
As a therapist in our practice, you would maintain your independence as a contractor and enjoy the benefit of being able to set your own hours and see the clients you wish to see. We will also offer regular consultation meetings to discuss our cases and learn from one another.
Compensation is structured as a revenue percentage split based on income received (after insurance reimbursement, as applicable) with a monthly minimum. Contractors get the benefit of remaining independent while also receiving support from DTC for overhead, etc.
We are paneled as a group with a BCBS and Scott and White, so you can elect to take insurance or focus on self-pay clients.
We primarily serve adults (18+) although a couple of our therapist serve adolescents (13+).
We make it easy for you
- We take care of overhead expenses in our easily accessible building with 24-hour security, convenient parking, a deli, and a pond where you can take breaks outside and refresh
- We provide beautifully furnished and comfortable offices
- We provide a comfortable and hospitable waiting area with a drink bar and ipad check-in system for clients
- We provide the EHR (electronic health record)
- We provide office supplies
- We provide a supportive and collaborative environment where we can consult and learn from one another
- We include you in our marketing efforts, leading to increased referrals
- We take care of billing (for contractors who choose to take insurance)
- We offer weekly (optional) consultation meetings
- Collaboration with like-minded pratictioners
- Trauma-informed work as we understand the ways in which adverse life experiences impacts the mind, body, and spirit
- Honoring our clients’ and our own cultural identities and intersectionality and exploring how cultural identities impact experiences in life, including adversity, privilege, and marginalization
- Ethical and intentional care pursuant to the highest standards outlined in our individual ethics codes and industry standards
- On-going learning within our own fields and about how our fields can work together to enhance client care
- A hospitable space where our clients will want to be (and will want to refer their friends!)
If you are looking to work as a contract therapist for our group practice, please contact us at at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 469.709.9250.