Seeking a Psychiatrist
Have you ever known that your client needed more help and you weren’t sure where to refer them?
Our vision is to be able to provide our clients with top-notch referrals for holistic care with professionals that we know and trust, some of whom are “in house” in our office suite in North Dallas. We are currently looking for a psychiatrist to join our team as an independent contractor.
As a psychiatrist in our practice, you would maintain your independence as a contractor and enjoy the benefit of being able to set your own hours and see the patients you wish to see. You can refer your patients to other practitioners in our practice as clinically indicated and our hope is that our other providers will refer to you as well. We will also offer regular consultation meetings to discuss our cases and learn from one another about specifics aspects of what we do.
Wouldn’t it be nice for someone suffering from depression to see both their medication prescriber and their therapist in one location? Wouldn’t it be helpful for someone struggling wtih an eating disorder to have access to therapy, a nutritionist, and a medical evaluation in one place? How amazing for our clients suffering from PTSD to have individual, group therapy, trauma-sensitive yoga, and medication services provided in one place?
And wouldn’t it be nice to be able to consult with colleagues from different healing backgrounds….right down the hall from your office? We believe that as we consult, collaborate, and share space, our eyes will be opened to a broader definition of overall health and wellness. Our knowledge will be sharpened and our services that we provide to clients will become more intentional and enhanced.
- Treatment-team based consultation in order to gauge our clients’ needs for other wellness professional services
- Consultation on specific clients if they elect to sign a release allowing some of our healers to collaborate on their care
- An environment in which we learn from each other about our unique specialties and how we can work together to provide more comprehensive services for our clients
- Optional retreats focused on holistic care in which our healers would each provide a part (such as a lecture, training, or interactive component)
- Optional meetings in which we come together to talk about what we are learning and present cases (all the while maintaining client confidentiality)
- Training pre-licensed professionals in an collaborative environment that exposes them to holistically-focused care
- A hospitable space where your clients will feel welcomed and cared for upon entering
- Collaboration with like-minded pratictioners
- Honoring our clients’ unique needs (and making referrals as appropriate for their presenting concerns)
- Honoring our clients’ and our own cultural identities and taking these into consideration when working together
- Ethical and intentional care pursuant to the highest standards outlined in our individual ethics codes and industry standards
- On-going learning within our own fields and about how our fields can work together to enhance client care
- A hospitable space where our clients will want to be (and will want to refer their friends!)
If you are looking to work as a contracting psychiatrist for our group practice, please contact me at at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 469.608.1187.